Isaiah Stewart and the Detroit Pistons will be taking on the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Stewart is tops on his team in rebounds per game (7.3), and also posts 7.0 points and 1.1 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.4 steals and 1.3 blocks.
Below, we take a look at Stewart’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Isaiah Stewart Prop Bets (November 30)
Stewart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tuesday’s over/under for Stewart is 7.5 points. That’s 0.5 more than his season average of 7.0.
- In the 20 games he’s played this season, Stewart’s point total has gone over 7.5 points six times.
- Stewart has gone up against a points prop bet in 18 games this season, and he’s gone over five times.
- Stewart has averaged 0.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Stewart has one game this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Trail Blazers are ranked 25th in the NBA, allowing 110.9 points per game.
Stewart Vs Trail Blazers (2020-21)
Bet On Pistons Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from