Isaiah Stewart will take the court for the Detroit Pistons when they square off against the New York Knicks at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Stewart is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (8.6), and also posts 8.3 points and 1.0 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.3 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
In this article, we take a look at all of Stewart’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Isaiah Stewart Prop Bets (March 27)
Stewart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.3 points Stewart has scored per game this season is 0.2 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (8.5).
- Through 74 games this season, Stewart has recorded more than 8.5 points 27 times.
- Stewart has exceeded his points prop total 25 times this season (in 65 games with such a prop).
- Stewart has connected on 0.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Stewart has finished four games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Knicks have conceded 106.9 points per game, which is seventh-best in the league.
Stewart Vs Knicks
Bet On Pistons Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from