Isaiah Stewart and his Detroit Pistons teammates match up against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Stewart leads his squad in rebounds per game (8.4), and also averages 8.3 points and 1.1 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.3 steals and 1.2 blocks.
Let’s break down Stewart’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you pick out your best wagers.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Isaiah Stewart Prop Bets (March 19)
Stewart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.5-point total set for Stewart on Saturday is 0.2 more points than his season scoring average.
- Stewart’s point total has gone over 8.5 points 26 times in the 70 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Stewart has hit the over on his points prop total 24 times this season (in 60 games with such a prop).
- Stewart has hit 0.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Stewart has made more than 0.5 three pointers in four of his 70 games so far this season.
- The Cavaliers are the fourth-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 104.2 points per game.
Stewart Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Pistons Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from