In the AFC Championship Game on Sunday, Isaiah McKenzie has a receiving yards prop bet in the Buffalo Bills’ matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips into that prop.
Isaiah McKenzie AFC Championship Player Props
McKenzie’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- McKenzie is averaging 16.1 receiving yards per game, 13.4 less than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In three out of 18 games this year (16.7%), McKenzie has collected more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (248.0 per game).
- McKenzie’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24 per game. He averages 7.9 less per game than that average.
- In only five of his 18 games (27.8%), McKenzie has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 24 yards.
- McKenzie has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Isaiah McKenzie or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from