The No. 17 Iowa Hawkeyes (9-2, 6-2 Big Ten) take a three-game winning streak into matchup with the Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-8, 1-7 Big Ten). The Cornhuskers () welcome the Hawkeyes ( on the moneyline to win) on November 26, 2021 at 1:30 PM ET on BTN. Sportsbooks have installed a total of points for the contest.
In this article we break down everything you need before making a bet on the game, including key metrics, stats, insights, and the best available odds.
This article refers to betting data updated as of November 26, 2021 at 1:01 PM ET. Find all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Nebraska Vs. Iowa Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Nebraska Offense Vs. Iowa Defense
|Cornhuskers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hawkeyes Defense|
|28.5 (64)||Points/Gm||16.9 (9)|
|458.5 (14)||Yards/Gm||315.0 (17)|
|273.3 (20)||Pass Yards/Gm||211.1 (42)|
|185.3 (39)||Rush Yards/Gm||103.9 (15)|
|9.4 (8)||Yards/Pass||6.0 (9)|
|4.6 (49)||Yards/Rush||3.0 (7)|
|41.1% (59)||3rd Down %||35.8% (36)|
|15 (111)||Turnovers||17 (3)|
|20 (128)||Sacks||12 (20)|
Iowa Offense Vs. Nebraska Defense
|Iowa Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nebraska Defense|
|25.5 (89)||Points/Gm||22.2 (38)|
|293.4 (119)||Yards/Gm||366.5 (60)|
|177.9 (110)||Pass Yards/Gm||222.8 (63)|
|115.5 (108)||Rush Yards/Gm||143.7 (60)|
|6.3 (110)||Yards/Pass||6.5 (21)|
|3.1 (121)||Yards/Rush||4.1 (65)|
|33.3% (114)||3rd Down %||37.9% (56)|
|10 (52)||Turnovers||11 (42)|
|8 (65)||Sacks||9 (55)|
When Nebraska Has The Ball
- The Cornhuskers have given up 20 sacks to rank 128th in college football. The Hawkeyes’ defense has compiled 12 (20th-most).
- Nebraska is the FBS’ 111th-ranked offense in terms of committing turnovers (15), and are playing the third-ranked team in turnovers forced, Iowa (17).
- The Cornhuskers’ offense ranks 64th in the FBS at 28.5 points per game. The Hawkeyes allow 16.9 per game (ninth in college football).
- Nebraska ranks 49th in the FBS averaging 4.6 yards per carry. Iowa gives up 3.0 per rushing attempt (seventh in college football).
When Iowa Has The Ball
- The Hawkeyes average 6.3 yards per pass attempt (110th in the FBS) compared to the 6.5 per pass the Cornhuskers give up (21st in college football).
- Iowa averages 293.4 yards per game to rank 119th in the FBS. They will be facing a Nebraska defense ranked 60th, giving up 366.5 yards per game.
- The Hawkeyes are 114th in the FBS in third-down percentage (33.3%), and will be up against the 56th-ranked Cornhuskers third down defense (37.9%).
- Iowa averages 3.1 yards per carry (121st in college football) compared to the 4.1 per rushing attempt Nebraska allows (65th in the FBS).
Nebraska Betting Trends And Insights
- Nebraska has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover four times.
- The Cornhuskers have covered the spread twice this season (2-3 ATS) when playing as at least 0-point favorites.
- Nebraska and its opponents have combined to hit the over four out of 10 times this season.
- Nebraska and its opponents have combined to score more than 41 points in eight of 10 games this season.
- The Cornhuskers have won two of the five games they were favored on the moneyline this season (40%).
Iowa Betting Trends And Insights
- Iowa has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Hawkeyes have been an underdog by 0 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Iowa and its opponents have combined to hit the over four out of 11 times this year.
- Iowa has combined with its opponent to score more than 41 points in five of 11 games this season.
- The Hawkeyes have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
Nebraska Players To Watch
- This year, Adrian Martinez has collected 2,870 passing yards (260.9 yards per game) while going 189-for-306 (61.8% completion percentage) and throwing 14 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He has added 518 rushing yards on 132 carries with 13 touchdowns, averaging 47.1 yards per game.
- So far this year Rahmir Johnson has run for 495 yards on 112 carries (49.5 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns. Johnson also figures in the passing game, catching 16 passes for 197 yards (19.7 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Samori Toure has grabbed 40 passes for a team-best 831 yards with five touchdowns. He averages 75.5 yards per game.
- Austin Allen has also chipped in with 36 catches for 547 yards and two touchdowns this year. He puts up 54.7 receiving yards per game.
- Omar Manning has totaled 340 yards on 25 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 34.0 yards per game.
Iowa Players To Watch
- Spencer Petras has passed for 1,430 yards while completing 58.3% of his throws (130-of-223), with nine touchdowns and six interceptions (158.9 yards per game).
- Tyler Goodson has churned out a team-best 945 rushing yards (85.9 per game) and six touchdowns. He has added 24 receptions for 217 yards (19.7 yards per game) and one TD.
- Ivory Kelly-Martin has rushed for 190 yards on 44 carries (21.1 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Sam LaPorta has hauled in 37 receptions for 425 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 42.5 receiving yards per game.
- Keagan Johnson has added 16 receptions for 328 yards and two touchdowns.
- Nico Ragaini has caught 25 passes for 307 yards and one touchdown, averaging 27.9 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from