The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Iowa State vs Pittsburgh Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Iowa State Offense Vs. Pittsburgh Defense
|Iowa State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pittsburgh Defense|
|68.4 (267)||Points/Gm||70.1 (176)|
|32.8 (248)||Possessions/Game||33.5 (137)|
|45 (161)||Field Goal %||42.3 (82)|
|33.9 (193)||3PT %||33.2 (129)|
|50.8 (196)||Effective FG %||48.9 (108)|
|53 (242)||True Shooting %||52.5 (89)|
Pittsburgh Offense Vs. Iowa State Defense
|Pittsburgh Offense||Stats (Rank)||Iowa State Defense|
|75.6 (81)||Points/Gm||62.8 (22)|
|33.5 (225)||Possessions/Game||32.8 (113)|
|45.1 (153)||Field Goal %||42.2 (77)|
|36.2 (70)||3PT %||33.8 (174)|
|53 (67)||Effective FG %||50.1 (164)|
|57.1 (56)||True Shooting %||54.8 (188)|
Best Betting Sites For Iowa State vs Pittsburgh
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Iowa State Betting Insights
- Iowa State has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 16 times.
- The Cyclones have an ATS record of 5-6 when playing as at least 5-point favorites this season.
- Iowa State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 11 out of 32 times this season.
- The Cyclones and their opponents have gone over 130.5 combined points in 15 of 32 games this season.
- The average point total in Iowa State’s matchups this year is 131.2, 0.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has put together a 23-10-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Panthers have been an underdog by 5 points or more 10 times this year, and covered the spread in seven of those games.
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over 20 out of 34 times this year.
- The Panthers have played 29 games this season that have had more than 130.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Pittsburgh’s contests this season is 145.8, 15.3 more points than this game’s total.
Iowa State Key Players
- Jaren Holmes leads the Cyclones scoring 13.4 points per game.
- Caleb Grill paces Iowa State with four rebounds a game and Tamin Lipsey leads the team with 4.5 assists per contest.
- Gabe Kalscheur hits 2.3 treys per game to lead the Cyclones.
- Lipsey leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Osun Osunniyi collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Iowa State.
Pittsburgh Key Players
- Blake Hinson leads the team in both scoring (15.4 points per game) and rebounding (6.1 rebounds per game).
- The Pittsburgh leader in assists is Nelly Cummings with 4.8 assists per game.
- Hinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Pittsburgh grabs more steals than Jamarius Burton (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Fede Federiko (1.7 per game).