The No. 12 Iowa State Cyclones (14-4, 5-2 Big 12) will host the No. 5 Kansas State Wildcats (17-2, 6-1 Big 12) after winning 11 home games in a row. The matchup starts at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cyclones’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Wildcats ( ).
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of January 24, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Iowa State vs Kansas State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Iowa State Offense Vs. Kansas State Defense
|Iowa State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas State Defense|
|70.6 (203)||Points/Gm||67.5 (132)|
|7.8 (351)||Possessions/Game||10.9 (88)|
|45.9 (105)||Field Goal %||41.8 (85)|
|35.4 (105)||3PT %||28.8 (15)|
|51.6 (147)||Effective FG %||46.8 (56)|
|53.2 (240)||True Shooting %||50.5 (36)|
Kansas State Offense Vs. Iowa State Defense
|Kansas State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Iowa State Defense|
|77.9 (52)||Points/Gm||58.6 (8)|
|10.9 (271)||Possessions/Game||7.8 (14)|
|46.4 (77)||Field Goal %||40.4 (39)|
|35.2 (121)||3PT %||30.4 (43)|
|52.6 (97)||Effective FG %||47.4 (68)|
|57.0 (67)||True Shooting %||52.3 (97)|
Best Betting Sites For Iowa State vs Kansas State
Iowa State Betting Insights
- Iowa State has compiled a 12-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Cyclones have an ATS record of 4-3.
- Iowa State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total six out of 18 times this season.
- In six of 18 games this season, the Cyclones and their opponents have gone over 133.5 points.
- The average total in Iowa State’s outings this year is 129.2, 4.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Kansas State Betting Insights
- Kansas State has won 14 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover five times.
- The Wildcats have won each of their two games this year when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Kansas State and its opponents have combined to hit the over 11 out of 19 times this year.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponents to score more than 133.5 points in 12 of 19 games this season.
- Kansas State’s games this year have had a 145.4-point total on average, 11.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Iowa State Key Players
- Jaren Holmes leads the Cyclones in scoring, racking up 12.9 points per game.
- Iowa State is led in rebounding by Caleb Grill’s 4.3 rebounds per game and assists by Tamin Lipsey’s 4.8 assists per game.
- Grill is the top three-point shooter for the Cyclones, connecting on 2.2 per game.
- Iowa State’s blocks leader is Osun Osunniyi, who averages 1.1 per game. Lipsey leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
Kansas State Key Players
- Keyontae Johnson leads the team in both scoring (18.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- The Kansas State leader in assists is Markquis Nowell with 8.2 assists per game.
- Nowell is tops from three-point range for the Wildcats, knocking down 2.3 treys per game.
- Nowell tops Kansas State in steals with 2.3 per game, and Nae’qwan Tomlin leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.