The Grambling Tigers (0-3) will look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Iowa State Cyclones (3-0) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at James H. Hilton Coliseum. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cyclones’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Tigers ( ).
This article refers to lines valid as of November 21, 2021 at 4:01 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Iowa State vs Grambling Betting Odds
Iowa State Offense Vs. Grambling Defense (From 2020-21)
|Iowa State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grambling Defense|
|65.6 (296)||Points/Gm||68.7 (127)|
|69.6 (154)||Possessions/Game||71.7 (271)|
|41.9 (276)||Field Goal %||39.9 (19)|
|32.1 (253)||3PT %||33.8 (186)|
|48.1 (266)||Effective FG %||46.2 (28)|
|51.2 (283)||True Shooting %||49.4 (24)|
Grambling Offense vs. Iowa State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Grambling Offense||Stats (Rank)||Iowa State Defense|
|67.4 (266)||Points/Gm||76.7 (306)|
|70.3 (120)||Possessions/Game||70.1 (209)|
|42.9 (234)||Field Goal %||46.5 (303)|
|33.2 (196)||3PT %||32.9 (122)|
|47.6 (286)||Effective FG %||52.1 (270)|
|52 (250)||True Shooting %||55.7 (286)|
Iowa State Betting Insights
- Iowa State covered nine times in 25 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Cyclones did not cover the spread last season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 16-point favorites.
- Iowa State and its opponents combined to go over the point total 15 out of 25 times last season.
- Iowa State and its opponents scored more than 138.5 points in 18 of 25 games last season.
- Cyclones outings last season had an average total of 142.3, 3.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Grambling Betting Insights
- Grambling won 11 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Tigers were an underdog by 16 points or more two times last year, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- Grambling and its opponents combined to go over the point total 14 out of 24 times last season.
- Grambling played 12 games last season that went over 138.5 combined points scored.
- The Tigers had a 137.3-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 1.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
Iowa State Key Players
- Rasir Bolton scored 15.5 points per game last season, while grabbing 4.8 rebounds per game averaging 3.9 assists per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Bolton averaged 1.3 steals per game. Javan Johnson collected 0.9 blocks a game.
Grambling Key Players
- Cameron Christon averaged 13.7 points per game last season.
- Terreon Randolph pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game and Trevell Cunningham averaged 4.7 assists per game.
- Christon connected on 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Randolph averaged 1.8 steals and 0.7 blocks per game.