The Alabama State Hornets (0-3) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Iowa State Cyclones (2-0) on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at James H. Hilton Coliseum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cyclones’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Hornets ( ).
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of November 16, 2021 at 7:59 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Iowa State vs Alabama State Betting Odds
Iowa State Offense Vs. Alabama State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Iowa State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Alabama State Defense|
|65.6 (296)||Points/Gm||71.6 (213)|
|69.6 (154)||Possessions/Game||73 (306)|
|41.9 (276)||Field Goal %||43.8 (188)|
|32.1 (253)||3PT %||32.4 (96)|
|48.1 (266)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|51.2 (283)||True Shooting %||52 (109)|
Alabama State Offense vs. Iowa State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Alabama State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Iowa State Defense|
|64.2 (320)||Points/Gm||76.7 (306)|
|70.8 (101)||Possessions/Game||70.1 (209)|
|38 (343)||Field Goal %||46.5 (303)|
|31.7 (274)||3PT %||32.9 (122)|
|43.5 (343)||Effective FG %||52.1 (270)|
|48.2 (330)||True Shooting %||55.7 (286)|
Iowa State Betting Insights
- Iowa State won nine games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 16 times.
- The Cyclones did not cover the spread last season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 18.5-point favorites.
- Last season, 15 of Iowa State’s games went over the point total.
- Iowa State’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 143.5 points 13 times.
- The average point total in Cyclones matchups last season was 142.3, 1.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Alabama State Betting Insights
- Alabama State went 10-9-0 ATS last season.
- Last year, eight of Alabama State’s games went over the point total.
- Alabama State played five games last season that went over 143.5 combined points scored.
- The Hornets had a 136.7-point average over/under in their contests last year, 6.8 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Iowa State Key Players
- Rasir Bolton put up 15.5 points per game last season while also adding 4.8 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Bolton collected 1.3 steals per game. Javan Johnson averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
Alabama State Key Players
- Brandon Battle averaged 11.6 points per game last season while also adding 7.7 rebounds.
- D.J. Heath dished out 2.5 assists per game.
- Kevion Stewart connected on 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Heath averaged 1.3 steals per game. Kenny Strawbridge collected 0.3 blocks a game.