The Indiana Hoosiers (2-0) face the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (2-0) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hoosiers’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Red Storm ( ).
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 8:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Indiana vs Saint John’s (NY) Betting Odds
Indiana Offense Vs. Saint John’s (NY) Defense (From 2020-21)
|Indiana Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint John’s (NY) Defense|
|69.7 (219)||Points/Gm||76.8 (308)|
|68.3 (201)||Possessions/Game||74.3 (331)|
|43.3 (212)||Field Goal %||46.1 (287)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||33.8 (186)|
|48.5 (252)||Effective FG %||52.3 (275)|
|52.7 (220)||True Shooting %||55.5 (277)|
Saint John’s (NY) Offense vs. Indiana Defense (From 2020-21)
|Saint John’s (NY) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Indiana Defense|
|79.1 (28)||Points/Gm||69.4 (148)|
|74.3 (25)||Possessions/Game||67.3 (95)|
|44.8 (126)||Field Goal %||42.6 (135)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||33.4 (156)|
|50.6 (153)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|54.3 (148)||True Shooting %||53 (166)|
Indiana Betting Insights
- Indiana put together an 11-14-2 record against the spread last season.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites last season, the Hoosiers had an ATS record of 5-4-1.
- Last season, 14 of Indiana’s games went over the point total.
- Indiana and its opponents went over 151.5 combined points in five of 27 games last season.
- Hoosiers outings last season had an average point total of 137.6, 13.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Saint John’s (NY) Betting Insights
- Saint John’s (NY) won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Red Storm were an underdog by 4.5 points or more seven times last year, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Saint John’s (NY) and its opponents combined to go over the point total 15 out of 26 times last year.
- Saint John’s (NY) played 12 games last season that finished with a combined score over 151.5 points.
- The average over/under for Red Storm contests last year was 149.7, 1.8 fewer points than this game’s total.
Indiana Key Players
- Trayce Jackson-Davis was solid last season with 19.1 points and nine rebounds per game.
- Rob Phinisee dished out 2.9 assists per game.
- Armaan Franklin had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Franklin averaged 1.1 steals per game. Jackson-Davis collected 1.4 blocks a contest.
Saint John’s (NY) Key Players
- Julian Champagnie was solid last season with 19.8 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Posh Alexander racked up 4.2 assists per game.
- Champagnie had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Alexander grabbed 2.4 steals per game. Champagnie averaged one block a contest.