The insights in this article reference odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Indiana vs Kent State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Indiana Offense Vs. Kent State Defense
|Indiana Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kent State Defense|
|75.0 (98)||Points/Gm||65.7 (52)|
|36.0 (95)||Possessions/Game||38.3 (331)|
|48.9 (9)||Field Goal %||40.7 (26)|
|37.0 (41)||3PT %||30.8 (27)|
|53.8 (48)||Effective FG %||47.0 (34)|
|56.9 (65)||True Shooting %||54.3 (161)|
Kent State Offense Vs. Indiana Defense
|Kent State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Indiana Defense|
|76.6 (59)||Points/Gm||68.5 (129)|
|38.3 (33)||Possessions/Game||36.0 (266)|
|45.4 (124)||Field Goal %||40.9 (30)|
|33.6 (215)||3PT %||33.2 (129)|
|51.9 (131)||Effective FG %||47.3 (45)|
|55.6 (112)||True Shooting %||51.2 (44)|
Best Betting Sites For Indiana vs Kent State
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Indiana Betting Insights
- Indiana has put together a 15-17-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hoosiers have covered the spread 10 times this season (10-7 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Indiana’s games have hit the over 19 out of 33 times this season.
- The Hoosiers and their opponents have gone over 139.5 combined points in 23 of 33 games this season.
- Indiana’s contests this year have an average total of 143.5, 4.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
Kent State Betting Insights
- Kent State has put together a 20-10-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Golden Flashes have won each of their two games this season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 12 Kent State’s games this season have hit the over.
- Golden Flashes games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 139.5 points in 19 of 32 outings.
- The average over/under for Kent State’s contests this season is 142.3, 2.8 more points than this game’s point total.
Indiana Key Players
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers in scoring (20.8 points per game), rebounding (10.9 per game) and assists (4.1 per game).
- The Hoosiers are led by Miller Kopp from beyond the arc. He connects on 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Jackson-Davis, who records 2.7 per game. Race Thompson leads the team averaging 1.0 steal a game.
Kent State Key Players
- Sincere Carry has the top spot on the Golden Flashes scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.7 points and 4.8 assists per game.
- Miryne Thomas’ 5.5 rebounds per game paces Kent State’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.6 points per game.
- Carry is tops from three-point range for the Golden Flashes, knocking down 1.9 treys per game.
- Malique Jacobs tops Kent State in steals with 2.7 per game, and Chris Payton leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.