The Illinois State Redbirds (1-2) play the Bucknell Bison (1-2) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Redbirds’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Bison ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of November 20, 2021 at 4:14 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Illinois State vs Bucknell Betting Odds
Illinois State Offense Vs. Bucknell Defense (From 2020-21)
|Illinois State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucknell Defense|
|72.2 (141)||Points/Gm||77.3 (313)|
|70.7 (105)||Possessions/Game||72.3 (286)|
|46.3 (62)||Field Goal %||43.8 (188)|
|34.2 (151)||3PT %||36 (291)|
|52.9 (70)||Effective FG %||49.6 (172)|
|55 (116)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
Bucknell Offense vs. Illinois State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Bucknell Offense||Stats (Rank)||Illinois State Defense|
|74.9 (78)||Points/Gm||74 (272)|
|72 (64)||Possessions/Game||70.3 (220)|
|45.5 (88)||Field Goal %||44.6 (229)|
|33 (208)||3PT %||30.9 (40)|
|52 (97)||Effective FG %||51.1 (237)|
|56.7 (55)||True Shooting %||54.1 (224)|
Illinois State Betting Insights
- Illinois State won 11 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- The Redbirds were favored by 7 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- Illinois State’s games hit the over 12 out of 26 times last season.
- Illinois State’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 147 points nine times.
- Redbirds matchups last season had an average total of 140.8, 6.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Bucknell Betting Insights
- Bucknell put together a 5-7-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bison did not cover the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more last season (in one opportunity).
- Bucknell and its opponents combined to hit the over nine out of 12 times last season.
- Bucknell combined with its opponent to score more than 147 points in eight of 12 games last season.
- The average over/under for Bison matchups last year was 144.8, 2.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
Illinois State Key Players
- DJ Horne contributed 15.3 points per game last season while adding 2.8 assists.
- Dusan Mahorcic grabed 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Horne had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Horne collected 1.5 steals per game. Abdou Ndiaye averaged 1.4 blocks a contest.
Bucknell Key Players
- Andrew Funk put up 12.9 points per game last season.
- Andre Screen collected 6.6 rebounds a game and Xander Rice dished out 3.3 assists per outing.
- Walter Ellis had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Ellis grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Screen averaged 1.5 blocks a game.