Ian Thomas and the Carolina Panthers will hit the field against the Washington Football Team at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL campaign. Let’s break down all of Thomas’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Ian Thomas Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Thomas’ Game-by-Game Stats
Ian Thomas Receiving Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- The Football Team have the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 290.1 yards per game through the air.
- Thomas is averaging 13.9 receiving yards per game, 5.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (8.5).
- Thomas has gained over 8.5 receiving yards in six out of 10 games this season (60.0%).
- Thomas has totaled 0.7 more receiving yards per game (13.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 13.2.
- Thomas has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards two times in seven games this year (28.6%).
- The Football Team have conceded 22 passing TDs this season (2.4 per game), ranking them 31st among NFL defenses.
- In 10 games this year, Thomas has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ian Thomas or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers Vs. Football Team Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from