Ian Poulter enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 40th in his most recent tournament, the Charles Schwab Challenge. The Brookline, Massachusetts course will host competitors from June 16-19. Jon Rahm won the tournament the last time it was held.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of June 14, 2022 at 7:26 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Ian Poulter odds for the U.S. Open
Poulter’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Poulter has an average finish of 47th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Poulter has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he’s made the cut.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Poulter at the U.S. Open
- In his last four trips to this event, Poulter has an average finishing position of 33rd.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Poulter finished 40th when he last played this event in 2021.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Ian Poulter 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-69-71-72 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-69||-2.72||-3.614||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||69-68-71-68 (-12)||-2.424||7.244||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||71-68-67-73 (-5)||-5.26||2.724||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74||3.49||-2||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-70-71-71 (-3)||3.982||0.391||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||68-75-75-77 (+7)||0.557||0.623||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-69-71 (+2)||0.799||2.398||$43,133|
Poulter’s last appearance, his 40th-place finish in the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from