Below you’ll find stats and insights about Poulter from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of July 16, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Ian Poulter odds for The Open Championship
Poulter’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Poulter has an average finish of 45th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Poulter has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Poulter at The Open Championship
- Poulter has one top-20 finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 25th.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Poulter finished 36th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) measures 7,297 yards for this tournament, 32 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- Courses Poulter has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,285 yards, 12 yards shorter than the 7,297-yard St Andrews Links (Old Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ian Poulter 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||36||69-72 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||78-72||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-69-71-72 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-69||-2.72||-3.614||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||69-68-71-68 (-12)||-2.424||7.244||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||71-68-67-73 (-5)||-5.260||2.724||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74||3.490||-2.0||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-70-71-71 (-3)||3.982||0.391||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||68-75-75-77 (+7)||0.557||0.623||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-69-71 (+2)||0.799||2.398||$43,133|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from