Ian Poulter (+12500 odds to win) enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after he made the cut in his last event here, the 2020 Masters Tournament, and finished 25th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ian Poulter odds for the Masters Tournament
Poulter’s recent form
- Poulter has an average finishing position of 37th in his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, Poulter has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -4.3 those three times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Poulter at the Masters Tournament
- Poulter has two top-20 finishes, with one of those being top-10 finish, in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 27th.
- Poulter made the cut in each of his last five attempts at this event.
- Poulter finished 25th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this week’s event.
- Players have carded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- The courses Poulter has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,301 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 280.6 strokes and an average score of -3.4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ian Poulter 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||71-72||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-71||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||26||70-73-70-75 (E)||$69,285|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||35||71-70-69-71 (-7)||$15,263|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from