In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Poulter from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 7, 2022 at 11:25 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Ian Poulter odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Poulter’s recent form
- In his last five events, Poulter has an average finish of 73rd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Poulter has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he’s made the cut.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Poulter at the Genesis Scottish Open
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,237-yard length for this week’s event.
- Courses Poulter has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,275 yards, 38 yards longer than the 7,237-yard The Renaissance Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ian Poulter 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||151||78 (+8)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-69-71-72 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-69||-2.72||-3.614||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||69-68-71-68 (-12)||-2.424||7.244||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||71-68-67-73 (-5)||-5.26||2.724||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74||3.49||-2||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-70-71-71 (-3)||3.982||0.391||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||68-75-75-77 (+7)||0.557||0.623||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-69-71 (+2)||0.799||2.398||$43,133|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Poulter’s 40th-place finish last time out at the Charles Schwab Challenge on May 26-29.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from