In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Poulter from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of May 29, 2022 at 7:28 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ian Poulter odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Poulter’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Poulter has an average finish of 47th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Poulter has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he’s made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Poulter at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Over Poulter’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 36th.
- Poulter made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Poulter last played this event in 2022 and finished 40th.
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,209 yards for this week, which is 77 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 84 yards shorter than the average course Poulter has played over the past year (7,293 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ian Poulter 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-69-71 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-69||-2.72||-3.614||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||69-68-71-68 (-12)||-2.424||7.244||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||71-68-67-73 (-5)||-5.260||2.724||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74||3.490||-2.0||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-70-71-71 (-3)||3.982||0.391||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||68-75-75-77 (+7)||0.557||0.623||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-69-71 (+2)||0.799||2.398||$43,133|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from