In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Poulter from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of May 15, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Ian Poulter odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Poulter’s recent form
- In his last five events, Poulter has an average finish of 44th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Poulter has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -3.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Poulter at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In his last two trips to this event, Poulter has an average finishing position of 47th.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Poulter finished 59th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,304 yards over the past year, while TPC Craig Ranch is set to play at a longer 7,468 yards.
- Poulter will take to the 7,468-yard course this week at TPC Craig Ranch after having played courses with an average length of 7,338 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ian Poulter 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||69-68-71 (-12)||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||71-68-67-73 (-5)||-5.260||2.724||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74||3.490||-2.0||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-70-71-71 (-3)||3.982||0.391||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||68-75-75-77 (+7)||0.557||0.623||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-69-71 (+2)||0.799||2.398||$43,133|
Poulter’s 42nd-place finish in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from