The Carolina Hurricanes, with Ian Cole, will be in action Sunday against the New York Rangers at PNC Arena, beginning at 6:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Cole available, and we have some stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ian Cole Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ian Cole Season Stats
- In 57 games this season, Cole has averaged 17:09 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +8.
- Cole has scored in two games so far this season (two goals in total).
- Cole has 11 assists in all, with at least one in 11 games.
- Cole has picked up at least one point in 13 games this season, and 13 points in total.
- Cole has zero points on the power play this season.
- Cole’s shooting percentage this season is 3.3%, and he is averaging 1.1 shots per game.
Ian Cole Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/18/2022||Capitals||0||0||0||19:11||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|3/17/2022||Maple Leafs||0||0||0||14:53||Away||L 3-2|
|3/4/2022||Penguins||0||0||0||19:06||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|3/1/2022||Red Wings||0||0||0||16:27||Away||L 4-3 OT|
Carolina Hurricanes Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from