The latest betting lines say the Hurricanes areon the moneyline and the Ducks are to win this matchup on Sunday. This matchup has an over/under of .
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of April 10, 2022 at 4:12 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Hurricanes Vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Hurricanes Vs. Ducks Player Props
Injury Report as of April 10
Hurricanes: Antti Raanta: Questionable (Illness), Brendan Smith: Doubtful (Undisclosed), Jesperi Kotkaniemi: Out (Lower Body)
Ducks: Ryan Getzlaf: Out (Lower Body), Jakob Silfverberg: Out (Leg), Max Jones: Out (Pectoral)
|Hurricanes Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ducks Defense|
|3.29 (8)||Goals/Game||3.22 (22)|
|33.5 (10)||Shots/Game||32.8 (23)|
|9.8% (12)||Shooting %||9.8% (15)|
|10.0 (26)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.0 (24)|
|Ducks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hurricanes Defense|
|2.78 (23)||Goals/Game||2.39 (1)|
|29.5 (23)||Shots/Game||28.3 (1)|
|9.4% (18)||Shooting %||8.4% (2)|
|9.3 (21)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.1 (5)|
Hurricanes And Ducks Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have won 67.2% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (39-19).
- Carolina has not played as a moneyline favorite of -450 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Hurricanes an 81.8% chance to win.
- This season the Ducks have been an underdog 51 times, and won 15, or 29.4%, of those games.
- Anaheim has not had a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +330 odds on them winning this game.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 23.3% chance of victory for the Ducks.
Head to Head
Carolina earned a 2-1 victory in the last meeting between these teams. The Hurricanes’ top performances came from Ethan Bear (one goal) and Seth Jarvis (one goal). Troy Terry had one goal for the Ducks.
- A productive offensive player this season for Carolina, Sebastian Aho has put up 71 points.
- Andrei Svechnikov has 62 points (27 goals, 35 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- On 181 shots (for 19 goals) and 38 assists, Teuvo Teravainen has recorded 57 points this season.
- In the 49 games Frederik Andersen has played this season, his save percentage is .926, the third-best in the league.
- Terry’s 58 points make him an important offensive option for Anaheim. He has recorded 31 goals and 27 assists in 66 games.
- Trevor Zegras is one of the top contributors for Anaheim with 53 total points (0.8 per game), with 20 goals and 33 assists in 66 games.
- Cam Fowler is a top contributor on offense for Anaheim with eight goals and 29 assists.
- John Gibson has a .904 save percentage (33rd in the league), with 1435 total saves, giving up 153 goals (3.2 goals against average). He has compiled a 17-23-4 record this season.