Sportsbooks give the Hurricanesodds to claim victory and list the Blues at on the moneyline for this Saturday matchup. The total for this matchup is set at .
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 26, 2022 at 4:13 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Hurricanes Vs. Blues Betting Odds
Hurricanes Vs. Blues Player Props
Injury Report as of March 26
Hurricanes: Jordan Martinook: Out (Undisclosed)
Blues: Tyler Bozak: Out (Lower Body), Torey Krug: Out (Upper Body), Scott Perunovich: Out (Wrist)
|Hurricanes Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|3.25 (11)||Goals/Game||2.81 (9)|
|33.8 (9)||Shots/Game||31.3 (15)|
|9.6% (15)||Shooting %||9.0% (7)|
|10.1 (27)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.3 (11)|
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hurricanes Defense|
|3.54 (5)||Goals/Game||2.39 (1)|
|30.5 (17)||Shots/Game||28.6 (2)|
|11.6% (1)||Shooting %||8.4% (4)|
|7.8 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.0 (6)|
Hurricanes And Blues Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have won 35 of their 51 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (68.6%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, Carolina has gone 30-13 (winning 69.8%).
- The Hurricanes have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.5% in this contest.
- This season the Blues have won nine of the 20 games, or 45.0%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- St. Louis has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by +110 or more and is 6-7 in those contests.
- The Blues have a 47.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between these squads, Carolina earned a 3-2 win. The Hurricanes were led by Sebastian Aho (one goal and one assist) and Brady Skjei (one goal). Pavel Buchnevich and Vladimir Tarasenko each scored one goal for the Blues.
- Aho is one of Carolina’s leading contributors this season with 62 points. He has averaged 0.5 goals per game, shooting 15.8%.
- With 23 goals and 32 assists, Andrei Svechnikov is one of the most important offensive options for Carolina with his 55 points (0.9 per game).
- Teuvo Teravainen has created 48 points for Carolina in 59 games this season, scoring on 9.8% of his shots and recording 16 goals and 32 assists.
- In 44 games played this season, Frederik Andersen (27-8-1) has given up 90 goals.
- Jordan Kyrou’s 61 points make him a vital offensive option for St. Louis. He has 22 goals and 39 assists in 59 games.
- Tarasenko has racked up 55 points this season, with 21 goals and 34 assists.
- Robert Thomas is a crucial contributor on offense for St. Louis with 12 goals and 36 assists.
- Jordan Binnington has a 12-11-2 record this season, with a .901 save percentage (43rd in the league). He has 851 saves, and has given up 93 goals (3.2 goals against average).