Hunter Renfrow has a prop bet set for receiving yards when the Las Vegas Raiders host the Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on that prop.
Hunter Renfrow Week 15 Player Props
Renfrow’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Renfrow is averaging 45.7 receiving yards per game, 1.8 less than the over/under of 47.5 set for Thursday’s matchup.
- In 30.8% of his games this year (four out of 13), Renfrow has collected more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- The Chargers defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 27th-most yards in the NFL this season (227.2 per game).
- Renfrow’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46 per game. He is averaging 0.3 less per game than that average.
- In only 38.5% of his games (five of 13 opportunities), Renfrow has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (46).
- Renfrow has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 13 games (30.8%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 13, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Hunter Renfrow or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from