Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers take on the Las Vegas Raiders on Thursday on the road at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Henry’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Hunter Henry Week 15 Player Props
Henry’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Henry is averaging 42.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 fewer than the over/under of 45.5 set for Thursday’s outing.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Henry has collected more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- The Raiders sport the 20th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 262.5 yards per game.
- Henry’s season average of 42.2 receiving yards per game is 6.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 49.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Henry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 49 yards.
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Henry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Hunter Henry or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from