In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Swafford from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:22 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Hudson Swafford odds for the Valero Texas Open
Swafford’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Swafford has an average finish of 47th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Swafford has not finished within five strokes of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his last five events.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Swafford at the Valero Texas Open
- Swafford has an average finish of 58th with a personal best of finish of 58th at this tournament.
- Swafford has made the cut in two of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Swafford last played this event in 2022 and finished 58th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set to play at a longer 7,494 yards.
- The average course Swafford has played over the last year (7,305 yards) is 189 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,494 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Hudson Swafford 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-70 (-1)||$19,522|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||74-67-72-69 (-6)||$16,488|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||77-78||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-69||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||60||71-69-71-73 (E)||$18,368|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-75||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||1||70-65-66-64 (-23)||$1,368,000|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||68-67-70-67 (-8)||$19,639|
Swafford’s 36th-place finish in the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from