In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Swafford from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of April 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Hudson Swafford odds for the Masters Tournament
Swafford’s recent form
- Swafford will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his last five tournaments, Swafford has an average finish of 41st.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Swafford has an average finishing position of 41st in his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Swafford at the Masters Tournament
- Swafford finished 30th in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Swafford finished 30th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,309 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this event.
- Swafford will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,305 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Hudson Swafford 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||77-69-73 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-70-76 (-1)||3.296||-0.316||$19,522|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||74-67-72-69 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75||-2.756||1.115||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||77-78||-5.873||-2.493||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-69||-8.415||4.263||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||60||71-69-71-73 (E)||4.341||-7.433||$18,368|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-75||0.118||-1.874||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||1||70-65-66-64 (-23)||–||–||$1,368,000|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||68-67-70-67 (-8)||-0.380||0.063||$19,639|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Swafford’s 58th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from