The No. 3 Houston Cougars (18-2, 6-1 AAC) aim to continue a seven-game road winning streak when they visit the UCF Knights (13-6, 4-3 AAC) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cougars’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Knights ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Houston vs UCF Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Houston Offense Vs. UCF Defense
|Houston Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|75.1 (106)||Points/Gm||64.5 (57)|
|12.6 (247)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (228)|
|46.5 (73)||Field Goal %||40.1 (31)|
|35.6 (94)||3PT %||30.7 (49)|
|52.8 (94)||Effective FG %||46.2 (38)|
|55.6 (131)||True Shooting %||50.4 (34)|
UCF Offense Vs. Houston Defense
|UCF Offense||Stats (Rank)||Houston Defense|
|72.1 (170)||Points/Gm||53.4 (1)|
|15.2 (132)||Possessions/Game||12.6 (113)|
|43.0 (269)||Field Goal %||34.4 (2)|
|35.9 (79)||3PT %||25.3 (3)|
|50.3 (221)||Effective FG %||40.3 (2)|
|54.5 (189)||True Shooting %||44.8 (4)|
Best Betting Sites For Houston vs UCF
Houston Betting Insights
- Houston has put together a 13-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 9.5-point favorites this season, the Cougars have an ATS record of 10-6.
- A total of eight out of Houston’s 20 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Cougars and their opponents have gone over 128 combined points in 12 of 20 games this season.
- The average total in Houston’s outings this year is 128.5, 0.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
UCF Betting Insights
- UCF has put together a 10-7-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Knights have been an underdog by 9.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- UCF’s games have gone over the point total nine out of 19 times this season.
- The Knights have combined with their opponents to score more than 128 points in 12 of 19 games this season.
- UCF’s matchups this season have a 136.6-point average over/under, 8.6 more points than this game’s point total.
Houston Key Players
- Marcus Sasser leads the Cougars scoring 16.7 points per game.
- J’wan Roberts paces Houston with 7.0 rebounds a game and Jamal Shead leads the squad with 5.0 assists per matchup.
- The Cougars are led by Sasser from long distance. He connects on 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Sasser leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Ja’Vier Francis collects 1.7 blocks a contest to pace Houston.
UCF Key Players
- Taylor Hendricks holds the top Knights spot in two categories: scoring (14.3 points per game) and rebounding (6.9 rebounds per game).
- C.J. Kelly has the title of UCF assist leader, dishing out 2.7 assists per game this season.
- Ithiel Horton leads the Knights in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Kelly tops UCF in steals with 1.1 per game, and Hendricks leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.