The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of March 24, 2023 at 5:40 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,200 in bonuses (Up to $200 in Bonus Bets in MA) New bettors only.
Houston vs Miami (FL) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Houston Offense Vs. Miami (FL) Defense
|Houston Offense||Stats (Rank)||Miami (FL) Defense|
|74.9 (98)||Points/Gm||71.6 (228)|
|35.7 (125)||Possessions/Game||34.1 (160)|
|46.1 (79)||Field Goal %||44.7 (226)|
|34.2 (175)||3PT %||33.4 (143)|
|52.5 (92)||Effective FG %||51.0 (215)|
|55.9 (95)||True Shooting %||54.2 (155)|
Miami (FL) Offense Vs. Houston Defense
|Miami (FL) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Houston Defense|
|79.1 (25)||Points/Gm||56.6 (2)|
|34.1 (202)||Possessions/Game||35.7 (235)|
|48.1 (18)||Field Goal %||36.0 (1)|
|36.8 (44)||3PT %||27.2 (2)|
|54.5 (28)||Effective FG %||41.9 (2)|
|58.4 (19)||True Shooting %||46.0 (3)|
Best Betting Sites For Houston vs Miami (FL)
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Houston Betting Insights
- Houston has compiled a 19-16-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Cougars have covered the spread 17 times this season (17-14-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Houston’s games have gone over the point total 16 out of 36 times this season.
- The Cougars and their opponents have gone over 139.5 combined points in 12 of 36 games this season.
- The average point total in Houston’s games this season is 131.4, 8.1 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Miami (FL) Betting Insights
- Miami (FL) is 19-14-1 ATS this season.
- In Miami (FL)’s 34 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 15 times.
- The Hurricanes have played 24 games this season that have gone over 139.5 combined points scored.
- The average total for Miami (FL)’s games this season has been 150.6, 11.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Houston Key Players
- Marcus Sasser leads the Cougars scoring 16.9 points per game.
- J’wan Roberts paces Houston with 7.8 rebounds per game and Jamal Shead leads the squad with 5.4 assists per outing.
- Sasser connects on 2.7 treys per game to lead the Cougars.
- Shead leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Roberts collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Houston.
Miami (FL) Key Players
- The Hurricanes go-to guy, Isaiah Wong, leads the team in both scoring (16.1 points per game) and assists (3.3 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Norchad Omier is the Miami (FL) leader with 10.1 per game.
- Nijel Pack is tops from three-point range for the Hurricanes, knocking down 2.4 treys per game.
- Nobody on Miami (FL) grabs more steals than Wong (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Omier (1.3 per game).