The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Houston vs Auburn Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Houston Offense Vs. Auburn Defense
|Houston Offense||Stats (Rank)||Auburn Defense|
|74.7 (106)||Points/Gm||67.3 (96)|
|34.8 (151)||Possessions/Game||36.7 (282)|
|46.2 (73)||Field Goal %||40.7 (27)|
|34.3 (176)||3PT %||28.7 (4)|
|52.7 (85)||Effective FG %||45.6 (12)|
|55.9 (96)||True Shooting %||50.5 (28)|
Auburn Offense Vs. Houston Defense
|Auburn Offense||Stats (Rank)||Houston Defense|
|73.0 (144)||Points/Gm||56.4 (2)|
|36.7 (82)||Possessions/Game||34.8 (209)|
|44.1 (210)||Field Goal %||36.0 (1)|
|31.5 (314)||3PT %||27.1 (2)|
|49.7 (239)||Effective FG %||41.9 (2)|
|53.8 (202)||True Shooting %||46.0 (2)|
Best Betting Sites For Houston vs Auburn
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Houston Betting Insights
- Houston has put together an 18-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have been favored by 5.5 points or more 33 times this season, and covered the spread in 17 of those games.
- A total of 15 out of Houston’s 35 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Cougars and their opponents have scored more than 132 points in 18 of 35 games this season.
- Houston has had an average of 131.1 points in its games this season, 0.9 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Auburn Betting Insights
- Auburn has put together a 16-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Tigers have covered the spread when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs in two of two games this season.
- So far this year, 20 out of Auburn’s 33 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponent to score more than 132 points in 24 of 33 games this season.
- Auburn’s average game total this season has been 140.3, 8.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Houston Key Players
- The Cougars scoring leader is Marcus Sasser, who puts up 16.8 points per game.
- Jamal Shead leads Houston with 5.4 assists per game and J’wan Roberts paces the squad with 7.9 rebounds per contest.
- Sasser makes 2.6 treys per game to lead the Cougars.
- Shead leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Roberts collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace Houston.
Auburn Key Players
- Johni Broome leads the team in both scoring (14.2 points per game) and rebounding (8.5 rebounds per game).
- Wendell Green Jr. puts in work giving out assists and is Auburn’s assist leader with 4.1 per game.
- Green Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Tigers, knocking down 1.3 treys per game.
- Green Jr. tops Auburn in steals with 1.8 per game, and Broome leads the squad in blocks with 2.4 per game.