The Charlotte Hornets (8-7) bring a three-game win streak into a home matchup with the Washington Wizards (10-3), winners of five straight. The contest begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. The Hornets (on the spread) and Wizards ( to win) will meet Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 5:10 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hornets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Hornets Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of November 17
Gordon Hayward: Day To Day (Hamstring),
P.J. Washington: Out (Elbow)
Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team),
Davis Bertans: Out (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
|Hornets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|113.3 (2)||Points/Gm||103.5 (8)|
|34.6 (6)||Possessions/Game||21.8 (18)|
|44.8 (18)||Field Goal %||42.4 (1)|
|37.3 (2)||3PT %||30.7 (1)|
|52 (18)||Effective FG %||47.7 (1)|
|54.8 (18)||True Shooting %||51.9 (1)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hornets Defense|
|108.4 (12)||Points/Gm||115.1 (30)|
|21.8 (13)||Possessions/Game||34.6 (25)|
|46.3 (9)||Field Goal %||46.5 (25)|
|33.7 (20)||3PT %||34.3 (16)|
|52.4 (14)||Effective FG %||54 (25)|
|56 (10)||True Shooting %||57.2 (26)|
Hornets and Wizards Betting Records
- Charlotte has covered eight times in 15 games with a spread this season.
- The Hornets have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- So far this season, nine out of Charlotte’s 15 games have hit the over.
- Washington has won nine games against the spread this year, while failing to cover four times.
- The Wizards have covered the spread five times this year (5-2 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- A total of four Washington games this season have hit the over.
- The Hornets rebounds and assists leader is LaMelo Ball. He pulls down 7.5 rebounds and racks up 7.1 assists per game.
- Miles Bridges paces Charlotte with 21.5 points per game.
- Ball is the top three-point shooter for the Hornets, connecting on 2.7 per game.
- Ball leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Mason Plumlee collects 1.1 blocks a game to pace Charlotte.
- Bradley Beal outpaced his teammates on the Wizards scoring front by putting up 23.1 points per game. He adds 5.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game this season.
- Kyle Kuzma (9.2 rebounds per game) and Spencer Dinwiddie (six assists per game) are the Washington leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Kuzma is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, knocking down 2.5 threes per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope tops Washington in steals with 1.4 per game, and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.