The Washington Wizards (17-28) host the Charlotte Hornets (23-22) after winning three home games in a row. The Hornets are favored by in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 30. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 30, 2021, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hornets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Hornets vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 30
Malik Monk: Day To Day (Foot),
LaMelo Ball: Out (Wrist)
Davis Bertans: Out (Calf),
Bradley Beal: Out (Hip),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Daniel Gafford: Day To Day (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Hornets and Wizards Records ATS
- Charlotte has a 24-20 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Hornets are 2-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Charlotte and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 50% of its games this season (22/44).
- Washington has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 23-21.
- As at least a 3.5-point underdog, the Wizards meet expectations with 2-2 record against the spread.
- 47.7% of Washington’s 44 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2021||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-97 CHA|
- Charlotte’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup over/under (228.5 points) in 19 out of 45 opportunities (42.2% of matchups).
- In 60% of Washington’s games this season (27 of 45), the total points scored was higher than Tuesday’s 228.5-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hornets games is 4.6 points fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.7 points separates the average total points bet in Wizards’ games (234.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (228.5 points).
- The Hornets’ average implied point total this season is 0.8 fewer points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (115.2 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Charlotte has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (116) 14 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Wizards (120.4) is 7.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (113).
- Washington has scored more than 113 points in 24 games this season.
- The Hornets are at the 20th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.6 PPG), while the Wizards allow the most points per game (119.4) in the league.
- The Hornets have a -31-point scoring differential on the season (-0.7 per game). The Wizards have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-207 total points, -4.6 per game).
- Terry Rozier leads the Hornets in scoring, putting up 20.5 points per game.
- Rozier’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 28.5, 0.6 greater than his season average of 27.9.
- Cody Zeller paces Charlotte with 6.8 rebounds per game and LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 6.1 assists per contest.
- Zeller’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 5.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds less than his season average of 6.8.
- The Hornets are led by Rozier from long distance. He knocks down 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Charlotte’s steals leader is Ball, who collects 1.6 per game. P.J. Washington leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
- Washington’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Russell Westbrook has the top spot on the Wizards rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 10.1 rebounds per game and 10.5 assists per game.
- Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 11.5 boards, 1.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.1.
- Bradley Beal scores 31.3 points per game to pace Washington.
- Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 40.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 41.1.
- Davis Bertans makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wizards, cashing in 2.8 treys per game.
- Westbrook is at the top of Washington’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Westbrook’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from