The Charlotte Hornets (43-38) host the Washington Wizards (35-46) in a matchup of Southeast Division rivals at Spectrum Center on April 10, 2022. This is the fourth matchup between the squads this season. The Hornets () will play against the Wizards ( to win) starting at 3:30 PM ET Sunday. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 2:08 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Hornets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Hornets Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of April 10
Gordon Hayward: Out (Foot)
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Out (Rest),
Kristaps Porzingis: Out For Season (Knee),
Bradley Beal: Out For Season (Wrist),
Kyle Kuzma: Out For Season (Knee)
|Hornets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|115.2 (4)||Points/Gm||111.9 (17)|
|28.7 (3)||Possessions/Game||18.1 (11)|
|46.7 (12)||Field Goal %||46.3 (18)|
|36.3 (8)||3PT %||35.9 (21)|
|54.3 (7)||Effective FG %||52.8 (13)|
|57.1 (13)||True Shooting %||56.6 (16)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hornets Defense|
|108.6 (22)||Points/Gm||115 (27)|
|18.1 (20)||Possessions/Game||28.7 (28)|
|47.2 (5)||Field Goal %||46.7 (20)|
|34.2 (25)||3PT %||36.2 (22)|
|53.3 (18)||Effective FG %||54.5 (25)|
|56.9 (16)||True Shooting %||57.6 (23)|
Hornets and Wizards Betting Records
- Charlotte has put together a 44-35-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hornets have covered the spread when playing as at least 13-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- So far this season, 40 out of Charlotte’s 81 games have gone over the point total.
- Washington has put together a 32-47-2 ATS record so far this season.
- The Wizards have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- In Washington’s 81 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 44 times.
Head to Head
The Wizards got a team-high 36 points from Kyle Kuzma on the way to a win against Gordon Hayward (27 points) and the Hornets in their last matchup on January 3, 2022. The Wizards were 2-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 245 total points to go over the 231-point over/under.
- 1/3/2022 DNP – Wizards: Montrezl Harrell, Raul Neto, Spencer Dinwiddie
- The Hornets scoring leader is Miles Bridges, who puts up 20.3 points per game.
- LaMelo Ball leads Charlotte with 7.6 assists per game and Mason Plumlee paces the team with 7.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Hornets are led by Terry Rozier from long distance. He connects on three shots from deep per game.
- Ball leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. P.J. Washington collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace Charlotte.
- Kuzma holds the top Wizards spot in two categories: scoring (17.1 points per game) and rebounding (8.5 rebounds per game).
- Ish Smith puts in work giving out assists and is Washington’s assist leader with 3.8 per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wizards, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Washington’s Caldwell-Pope has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.