Malcolm Brogdon leads the Indiana Pacers (10-7) into a matchup against the Charlotte Hornets (7-10) after scoring 36 points in a 129-114 win over the Raptors. The Pacers are underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, January 27, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hornets vs Pacers Betting Odds
Hornets vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 27
Nick Richards: Day To Day (Ankle)
Domantas Sabonis: Day To Day (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Hornets and Pacers Records ATS
- Charlotte has put together a 9-8 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Hornets are 2-4 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Charlotte and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 41.2% of its games this season (7/17).
- Indiana has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 9-8.
- When playing as at least a 1.5-point underdog, the Pacers meet expectations with 5-5 record against the spread.
- 41.2% of Indiana’s 17 games this season have missed the over/under.
- The Hornets are the league’s 23rd-highest scoring team (107.8 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 17th-fewest points per game (111.2) in NBA action.
- The Hornets have a negative point differential on the season (-26 total points, -1.5 per game), while the Pacers have scored 41 more points than their opponents (2.4 per game).
- Gordon Hayward leads the Hornets scoring 24.1 points per game.
- Hayward’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 18.5, 5.6 points less than his season average of 24.1.
- Bismack Biyombo paces Charlotte with 7.3 rebounds a game and Devonte’ Graham leads the team with 6.2 assists per contest.
- Biyombo’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 3.5 boards, 3.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.3.
- Terry Rozier is the top three-point shooter for the Hornets, knocking down 3.1 per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Charlotte’s steals leader is LaMelo Ball, who grabs 1.4 per game. Biyombo leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- Brogdon holds the top spot on the Pacers scoring and assist lists, putting up 22.7 points and 7.2 assists per game.
- Brogdon’s points prop total for the game is set at 17.5, 5.2 points less than his season average of 22.7.
- When it comes to rebounds, Domantas Sabonis is the Indiana leader with 12.4 per game.
- Sabonis’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 3.8 lower than his season average of 38.3.
- Brogdon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, averaging 2.8 treys per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Indiana’s T.J. McConnell has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Myles Turner is first in blocks with 4.1 per game.
- Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.6 blocks lower than his season average of 4.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from