A game after he scored 39 points in a 107-104 win over the Magic, Gordon Hayward leads the Charlotte Hornets (7-9) on the road against the Orlando Magic (7-10) on Monday, January 25. The Hornets are favored by in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on FS-FL.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 25, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hornets vs Magic Betting Odds
Hornets vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 25
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Foot),
Chuma Okeke: Out (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Hip/back),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Hornets and Magic Records ATS
- Charlotte is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 9-7.
- When favored by at least 1 point, the Hornets are 2-4 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Charlotte and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 6 of 16 games this season (37.5%).
- Orlando has an 8-9 record ATS this season.
- For the eighth time this season, the Magic are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-3 against the spread.
- Orlando and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 41.2% (7) of their 17 games played.
Head to Head
The Hornets defeated the Magic 107-104 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 24, 2021. Nikola Vucevic scored 22 points to pace the Magic, and Hayward scored 39 points for the Hornets. The Hornets covered the spread as 2-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 214-point over/under after combining to score 211.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2021||Hornets||Magic||-2||214||-130||107||Regular Season||107-104 CHA*|
- 1/24/2021 DNP –
Magic: Aaron Gordon, Markelle Fultz
- The Hornets are at the 24th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (107.8 PPG), while the Magic allow the 12th-fewest points per game (110.2) in the league.
- The Hornets have been out-scored by 17 points this season (one point per game on average), and opponents of the Magic have out-scored them by 91 more points on the year (5.4 per game).
- Hayward leads the Hornets in scoring, racking up 24.1 points per game.
- Hayward’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 17.5, 6.6 points less than his season average of 24.1.
- Devonte’ Graham leads Charlotte with 6.4 assists a game and Bismack Biyombo paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Biyombo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 8.5, 7.8 lower than his season average of 16.3.
- The Hornets are led by Terry Rozier from beyond the arc. He makes 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- LaMelo Ball leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Biyombo collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Charlotte.
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, one steal lower than his season average of 1.5.
- Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 23.2 points per game and 11 rebounds per game this season.
- Vucevic’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.7 points less than his season average of 23.2.
- Markelle Fultz puts in work handing out assists and is Orlando’s assist leader with 5.4 per game.
- Fultz’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic is tops from three-point range for the Magic, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Evan Fournier (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Aaron Gordon (one per game).
- Fournier’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from