The Los Angeles Lakers (33-21) are against the Charlotte Hornets (27-25) at Spectrum Center on Tuesday, April 13. The game starts at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 13, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hornets vs Lakers Betting Odds
Hornets vs Lakers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 13
Gordon Hayward: Out (Foot),
P.J. Washington: Day To Day (Ankle),
LaMelo Ball: Out (Wrist),
Malik Monk: Out (Ankle)
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
Alfonzo McKinnie: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee)
Hornets and Lakers Records ATS
- Charlotte has a 28-23 record ATS this year.
- The Hornets have a winning record against the spread when favored by 0.5 points or more, going 10-6 this season.
- Charlotte and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 24 of 51 games this season (47.1%).
- Los Angeles has a 26-28 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 0.5-point underdog, the Lakers frequently cover the spread with a 21-20 record against the spread.
- 38.9% of Los Angeles’ 54 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/18/2021||Lakers||Lakers||-7||224.5||-288||235||Regular Season||116-105 LAL|
- Charlotte’s games this year have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup point total (209.5 points) in 78.8% of opportunities (41 out of 52 matchups).
- In 59.3% of Los Angeles’ games this season (32 of 54), the total points scored was higher than Tuesday’s 209.5-point over/under.
- On average, the Hornets have seen a 222.6 over/under in their games this season, 13.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Lakers’ games this season (215.8 points).
- The average implied total for the Hornets this season is 114.7 points, 9.7 more points than their implied total of 105 points in Tuesday’s game.
- This season, Charlotte has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (105) 40 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Lakers (113.4) is 9.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (104).
- This season, Los Angeles has scored more than this game’s implied total of 104 points 38 times.
- The Hornets are the league’s 20th-highest scoring team (110.9 PPG), while the Lakers allow the second-fewest points per game (105.9) in NBA play.
- The Hornets have a negative point differential on the season (-41 total points, -0.8 per game), while the Lakers have scored 221 more points than their opponents (four per game).
- The Hornets scoring leader is Terry Rozier, who contributes 20.3 points per game.
- Rozier’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 33.5, 5.7 greater than his season average of 27.8.
- Cody Zeller paces Charlotte with 7.3 rebounds a game and LaMelo Ball leads the team with 6.1 assists per matchup.
- Zeller’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 9.5 rebounds, 2.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.3.
- Rozier makes 3.3 threes per game to lead the Hornets.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Ball leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. P.J. Washington collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Charlotte.
- Washington’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- LeBron James’ excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Lakers scoring and assists leaderboards with 25.4 points per game and 7.9 assists per game.
- James’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 40.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 41.1.
- Andre Drummond collects all of the boards and is the Los Angeles leader in rebounds, grabbing 12.8 per game.
- Drummond’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 12.2 less than his season average of 31.7.
- James leads the Lakers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Nobody on Los Angeles grabs more steals than Drummond (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Anthony Davis (1.8 per game).
- Drummond’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.0 steal lower than his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from