The Charlotte Hornets (19-18) host the Sacramento Kings (15-23) after winning three straight home games. The Hornets are favored by in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 15. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 15, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hornets vs Kings Betting Odds
Hornets vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 15
Robert Woodard II: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Hornets and Kings Records ATS
- Charlotte has a 19-17 record ATS this year.
- The Hornets are 2-4 against the spread this season when they are at least a 3-point favorite.
- Charlotte and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of 36 games this season (55.6%).
- Sacramento has a 16-22 record against the spread this season.
- For the seventh time this season, the Kings are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-4 against the spread.
- 34.2% of Sacramento’s 38 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Hornets took down the Kings 127-126. P.J. Washington led the Hornets with 42 points, and Buddy Hield paced the Kings with 30. The Hornets covered the spread as 3-point underdogs, and the teams scored 253 total points to hit the over on the 237-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2021||Kings||Kings||-3||237||-156||130||Regular Season||127-126 CHA|
- Charlotte’s games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup over/under (239.5 points) in 21.6% of opportunities (eight out of 37 matchups).
- 17 Sacramento games this year (44.7% of its matchups) finished with a final total higher than Monday’s total of 239.5 points.
- This season the average total for Hornets games is 225.2 points, 14.3 fewer than the over/under of 239.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (239.5 points) and the average total points bet in Kings’ games (234.7 points) this season.
- The Hornets have an average implied point total of 115.1 this season, which is 5.9 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (121).
- This season, Charlotte has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) seven times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total on the season (117.3 points) is 0.7 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (118 points).
- Sacramento has totaled more than 118 points in 19 games on the season.
- The Hornets are the league’s 16th-highest scoring team (112.5 PPG), while the Kings allow the most points per game (120) in NBA play.
- The Hornets have a -3-point scoring differential on the season (-0.1 per game). The Kings have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-198 total points, -5.2 per game).
- Gordon Hayward leads the Hornets in scoring, averaging 21.0 points per game.
- Charlotte is led in rebounding by Cody Zeller’s 7.5 rebounds per game and assisting by LaMelo Ball’s 6.4 assists per game .
- Terry Rozier is the top three-point shooter for the Hornets, connecting on 3.4 per game.
- Charlotte’s blocks leader is Bismack Biyombo, who averages 1.2 per game. Ball leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (23.5 points per game) and assists (7.6 assists per game).
- Richaun Holmes’ 8.5 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.4 points per game.
- Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, knocking down 3.9 threes per game.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Tyrese Haliburton (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Holmes (1.5 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from