The Charlotte Hornets (6-8) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (6-8) on Friday, January 22 at Spectrum Center as favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 22, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hornets vs Bulls Betting Odds
Hornets vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 22
Cody Zeller: Day To Day (Hand)
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Williams: Day To Day (Hip),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Day To Day (Thigh),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Day To Day (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Hornets and Bulls Records ATS
- Charlotte has put together an 8-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Hornets are an even 1-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 3.5-point favorite.
- Charlotte and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 35.7% of its games this season (5/14).
- Chicago has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 10-4.
- Nine of Chicago’s 14 games (64.3%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- The Hornets are at the 24th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (107.6 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 28th-fewest points per game (120) in the league.
- The Hornets have been out-scored by seven points this season (0.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulls have out-scored them by 36 more points on the year (2.6 per game).
- The Hornets scoring leader is Gordon Hayward, who averages 22.2 points per game.
- Hayward’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 17.5, 4.7 points less than his season average of 22.2.
- Charlotte is led in rebounding by Bismack Biyombo’s 7.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Devonte’ Graham’s 6.4 assists per game .
- Graham’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 4.4 greater than his season average of 22.1.
- Terry Rozier is the top three-point shooter for the Hornets, connecting on 3.4 per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Graham leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Biyombo collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Charlotte.
- Graham’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- Zach LaVine owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 27.4 points per game and also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per contest.
- LaVine’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 5.9 lower than his season average of 37.4.
- When it comes to Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Wendell Carter Jr. with eight rebounds per game and Coby White with 5.9 assists per game.
- White’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 7.5 lower than his season average of 27.
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, hitting 3.4 threes per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Nobody on Chicago grabs more steals than LaVine (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Gafford (1.3 per game).
- Gafford’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from