The Atlanta Hawks (34-34) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (35-34) on March 16, 2022 at Spectrum Center. The Hawks (on the spread) and Hornets ( to win) will meet Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
This article references odds valid as of March 16, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Hawks vs Hornets Betting Odds
Hawks Vs. Hornets Player Props
Injury Report as of March 16
John Collins: Out (Finger/Foot),
Danilo Gallinari: Day To Day (Achilles)
Gordon Hayward: Out (Ankle)
|Hawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hornets Defense|
|112.9 (7)||Points/Gm||114.9 (28)|
|16.9 (20)||Possessions/Game||29.5 (28)|
|46.8 (8)||Field Goal %||46.4 (20)|
|37 (3)||3PT %||35.7 (21)|
|53.9 (8)||Effective FG %||54.1 (24)|
|57.7 (8)||True Shooting %||57.3 (23)|
|Hornets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hawks Defense|
|114.9 (2)||Points/Gm||112.1 (23)|
|29.5 (3)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (10)|
|46.1 (14)||Field Goal %||47 (25)|
|36.2 (9)||3PT %||36.5 (28)|
|53.7 (9)||Effective FG %||54.3 (26)|
|56.5 (15)||True Shooting %||57.5 (24)|
Hawks and Hornets Betting Records
- Atlanta is 28-40-0 ATS this season.
- The Hawks are 19-21 ATS this season when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- A total of 36 out of Atlanta’s 68 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Charlotte has put together a 37-30-2 record against the spread this year.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 24-20-2 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs this year.
- Charlotte’s games have hit the over 34 out of 69 times this year.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Hawks took down the Hornets . Trae Young led the Hawks with 30 points, and Miles Bridges paced the Hornets with 19. The Hawks covered the spread as 1.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 204 total points to go under the 233.5-point over/under.
- 1/23/2022 DNP – Hawks: Bogdan Bogdanovic
- 12/5/2021 DNP – Hawks: Cameron Reddish, Bogdan Bogdanovic; Hornets: Terry Rozier, LaMelo Ball
- Young leads the Hawks in scoring (28.3 points per game) and assists (9.4 assists per game).
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 11.9 rebounds per game.
- The Hawks are led by Young from beyond the arc. He knocks down three shots from deep per game.
- Delon Wright leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Capela collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Atlanta.
- Bridges owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 20 points per game and also tacks on seven rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mason Plumlee with 8.1 rebounds per game and LaMelo Ball with 7.3 assists per game.
- Terry Rozier leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Ball tops Charlotte in steals with 1.5 per game, and Bridges leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.