The Hofstra Pride (3-0) bring a three-game winning streak into a road matchup with the San Jose State Spartans (3-0), who have won three straight as well. The contest begins at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 17, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Pride’s (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Spartans ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of November 17, 2022 at 9:38 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Hofstra vs San Jose State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Hofstra Offense Vs. San Jose State Defense (From 2021-22)
|Hofstra Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Jose State Defense|
|77.2 (39)||Points/Gm||72.3 (264)|
|65.0 (144)||Possessions/Game||63.3 (118)|
|46.1 (60)||Field Goal %||46.3 (324)|
|33.7 (188)||3PT %||35.5 (293)|
|53.6 (43)||Effective FG %||52.4 (306)|
|56.8 (50)||True Shooting %||54.8 (285)|
San Jose State Offense vs. Hofstra Defense (From 2021-22)
|San Jose State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hofstra Defense|
|64.3 (329)||Points/Gm||73.6 (294)|
|63.3 (237)||Possessions/Game||65.0 (213)|
|42.7 (256)||Field Goal %||45.6 (303)|
|35.2 (95)||3PT %||37.3 (345)|
|50.7 (154)||Effective FG %||53.5 (336)|
|52.9 (214)||True Shooting %||55.9 (328)|
Best Betting Sites For Hofstra vs San Jose State
Hofstra Betting Insights
- Hofstra went 13-16-1 ATS last season.
- The Pride were 5-13-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Hofstra’s games hit the over 18 out of 30 times last season.
- The Pride and their opponents went over 141.5 combined points in 23 of 30 games last season.
- The average number of points in Hofstra’s contests last season was 150.8, which is 9.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
San Jose State Betting Insights
- San Jose State went 16-13-1 ATS last year.
- The Spartans covered the spread 12 times last year (12-12-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- San Jose State’s games went over the point total 15 out of 30 times last year.
- The Spartans played nine games last season that finished with a point total over 141.5 points.
- San Jose State’s outings last year had a 136.6 average amount of points, 4.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Hofstra Key Players
- Aaron Estrada put up 18.9 points per game last season while also adding 4.8 assists.
- Abayomi Iyiola pulled down 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Ray had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Zach Cooks averaged 1.5 steals per game. Darlinstone Dubar collected 0.8 blocks an outing.
San Jose State Key Players
- Omari Moore contributed 13.2 points per game last season while also adding 4.6 assists.
- Ibrahima Diallo grabbed 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Trey Smith made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Moore averaged 1.1 steals per game. Diallo collected 1.5 blocks a game.