The High Point Panthers (1-2) hit the court against the Howard Bison (2-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Panthers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Bison ( ).
This article refers to lines current as of November 20, 2021 at 12:16 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
High Point vs Howard Betting Odds
High Point Offense Vs. Howard Defense (From 2020-21)
|High Point Offense||Stats (Rank)||Howard Defense|
|66.4 (282)||Points/Gm||84.8 (345)|
|66.5 (278)||Possessions/Game||71.3 (255)|
|41.2 (298)||Field Goal %||47.0 (314)|
|28.0 (341)||3PT %||35.3 (264)|
|45.3 (329)||Effective FG %||54.2 (324)|
|50.0 (311)||True Shooting %||56.8 (317)|
Howard Offense vs. High Point Defense (From 2020-21)
|Howard Offense||Stats (Rank)||High Point Defense|
|72.6 (132)||Points/Gm||69.3 (146)|
|71.9 (68)||Possessions/Game||66.6 (63)|
|43.5 (202)||Field Goal %||44.0 (200)|
|30.9 (299)||3PT %||35.2 (261)|
|50.2 (173)||Effective FG %||51.9 (262)|
|54.8 (124)||True Shooting %||55.3 (262)|
High Point Betting Insights
- High Point went 12-12-0 ATS last season.
- The Panthers had an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 3-point favorites last season.
- Last season, nine of High Point’s games went over the point total.
- In seven of 24 games last season, High Point and its opponents went over 141.5 points.
- The Panthers had an average total of 138.7 in their outings last season, 2.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Howard Betting Insights
- Howard won two games against the spread last year.
- The Bison covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- A total of three of Howard’s games last season went over the point total.
- Howard and its opponents combined to score more than 141.5 points in all four games last season.
- The average over/under for Bison outings last year was 149.6, 8.1 more points than this game’s total.
High Point Key Players
- John-Michael Wright scored 20.3 points per game and dished out 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Lydell Elmore pulled down 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Wright had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down two shots from deep per game.
- Wright collected 1.6 steals per game. Caden Sanchez averaged 0.9 blocks an outing.
Howard Key Players
- William Settle was solid last season with 14.2 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Rahim Ali Jr. notched 4.3 assists per game.
- Kyle Foster was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Ali Jr. collected 0.8 steals per game. Settle averaged 1.2 blocks a contest.