In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Matsuyama from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of June 19, 2022 at 7:20 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Hideki Matsuyama odds for the U.S. Open
Matsuyama’s recent form
- Matsuyama has finished in the top five in two of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Matsuyama has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five tournaments.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Matsuyama at the U.S. Open
- Over Matsuyama’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five two times. His average finish at the event is 14th.
- In his most recent six attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Matsuyama finished fourth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in three rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- Measuring 7,033 yards, The Country Club is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,259 yards .
- Courses Matsuyama has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,301 yards, 268 yards longer than the 7,033-yard The Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Hideki Matsuyama 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||4||70-70-72 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||72-72-72-73 (+9)||6.056||-2.724||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||3||67-66-69-62 (-24)||18.224||-5.404||$536,900|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||72-69-77-72 (+2)||9.868||-2.536||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74||-1.927||-0.328||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||73-72-76-70 (+3)||6.276||-1.096||$131,400|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||72-70-68-70 (-4)||0.599||0.964||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||8||68-68-66-69 (-13)||6.386||3.522||$248,050|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||72-67-73-68 (-8)||5.556||-2.382||$53,760|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||1||66-65-63-63 (-23)||7.410||7.273||$1,350,000|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||69-65-68-69 (-21)||3.965||-2.096||$155,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from