Hideki Matsuyama heads into the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +4500 odds. He will try to improve on his 13th-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Hideki Matsuyama odds for the Masters Tournament
Matsuyama’s recent form
- Matsuyama has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Matsuyama has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4.3 over his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Matsuyama at the Masters Tournament
- Over Matsuyama’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 15th.
- Matsuyama made the cut in each of his last six attempts at this event.
- Matsuyama finished 13th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this week’s event.
- Players have carded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 135 yards longer than the average course Matsuyama has played over the past year (7,340 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 281.0 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.1 relative to par. That’s 6.7 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Hideki Matsuyama 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||30||67-74-73-71 (-3)||$49,280|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-69||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||18||75-70-69-72 (-2)||$132,525|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||72-66-68-74 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||71-67-69-69 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||53||74-68-74-73 (+1)||$17,496|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||19||66-65-66-68 (-15)||$78,210|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||41||73-75-72-68 (-4)||$36,500|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Matsuyama’s 30th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on April 1- 4.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from