Henry Ruggs III and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Ruggs has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Chargers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Henry Ruggs Week 15 Player Props
Ruggs’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Ruggs is averaging 37.6 receiving yards per game, 6.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (44.5).
- In four out of 11 games this year (36.4%), Ruggs has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- The Chargers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 27th-most yards in the NFL this season (227.2 per game).
- Ruggs’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.7 per game. He is averaging 9.1 less per game than that average.
- In only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 opportunities), Ruggs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (46.7).
- Ruggs has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 11 games (36.4%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 13, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Henry Ruggs III or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from