In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Lebioda from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:34 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Henry Lebioda odds for the Valero Texas Open
Lebioda’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Lebioda has an average finish of 50th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Lebioda has an average finishing position of 50th in his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -1 over his last five events.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Lebioda at the Valero Texas Open
- In Lebioda’s last three appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 17th.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Lebioda did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) measures 7,494 yards for this tournament, 185 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,309).
- Lebioda will take to the 7,494-yard course this week at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after having played courses with an average length of 7,258 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henry Lebioda 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-73||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-71-70-70 (-6)||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||72-70-72-78 (+4)||$43,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||69-73-70-72 (E)||$24,960|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-72||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||74-67-72-70 (-5)||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||68-69-71-71 (-9)||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||$0|
Check out all the details from Lebioda’s 36th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from