Henry Lebioda is currently listed atto win The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Lebioda from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 11:22 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Henry Lebioda odds for the The RSM Classic
Lebioda’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Lebioda has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lebioda has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only recent appearance.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Lebioda at The RSM Classic
- Lebioda has an average finish of 31st over his last three trips to this tournament.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Lebioda finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,299 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards.
- The average course Lebioda has played over the last year (7,271 yards) is 266 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henry Lebioda 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||15||67-72-69-69 (-3)||$125,625|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||73-66||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||71-74||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||72-68||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-72||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||76-69||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-69||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||69-69||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||8||64-69-71-65 (-15)||$181,350|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||4||67-70-66-68 (-17)||$337,500|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||5||69-68-67-66 (-10)||$253,820|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||31||68-74-71-67 (-4)||$44,621|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||67-67-70-68 (-16)||$119,475|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||72-71-77-67 (+3)||$19,899|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||13||66-69-71-71 (-7)||$127,305|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||72-77||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||75-74||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||39||70-70-72-72 (-4)||$30,030|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-71||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||62||69-71-70-76 (-2)||$14,740|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-67||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Lebioda’s 15th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Houston Open (Memorial Park Golf Course, November 11-14).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from