In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lebioda from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of March 13, 2022 at 11:25 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Henry Lebioda odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Lebioda’s recent form
- In his last five events, Lebioda has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five events.
- Lebioda finished 67th in his only finish over his last five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of 0 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Lebioda at THE PLAYERS Championship
- Lebioda did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- Measuring 7,189 yards, TPC Sawgrass is set up as a par-72 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,308 yards.
- The average course Lebioda has played over the last year (7,255 yards) is 66 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,189 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henry Lebioda 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||69-73-70-72 (E)||$24,960|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-72||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||46||74-67-72-70 (-5)||$22,008|
|January 20-23||The American Express||49||68-69-71-71 (-9)||$18,949|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from