Henry Lebioda heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds. He will look to improve on his fourth-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 26, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Henry Lebioda odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Lebioda’s recent form
- Lebioda has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Lebioda has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Lebioda at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Over Lebioda’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is fourth.
- Lebioda has made the cut in one of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Lebioda finished fourth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- Lebioda will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,228 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henry Lebioda 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||16||68-74-67-68 (-7)||–||–||$103,313|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||71-66-71-68 (-12)||–||–||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||69-65-67-75 (-8)||–||–||$21,975|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||56||66-70-74-68 (-2)||–||–||$19,007|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||69-70-71-66 (-4)||–||–||$57,047|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||68-70-73-74 (+5)||–||–||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||29||67-67-69-73 (-8)||–||–||$48,910|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-73||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-73||–||–||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-71-70-70 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||72-70-72-78 (+4)||–||–||$43,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||–||–||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||69-73-70-72 (E)||–||–||$24,960|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-72||–||–||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||74-67-72-70 (-5)||–||–||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||68-69-71-71 (-9)||–||–||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||–||–||$0|
Here’s a breakdown of Lebioda’s 16th-place finish in his most recent outing at the 3M Open (TPC Twin Cities, July 21-25).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from