In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lebioda from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Henry Lebioda odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Lebioda’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Lebioda has an average finish of 35th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Lebioda has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of +1 over his last five appearances.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Lebioda at the RBC Canadian Open
- In Lebioda’s last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 21st.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Lebioda finished 28th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He posted a score that was better than the field average in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- St. George’s Golf and Country Club will play at 7,025 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,272.
- St. George’s Golf and Country Club checks in at 7,025 yards, 211 yards shorter than the average course Lebioda has played over the past year (7,236 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henry Lebioda 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||69-70-71 (-4)||–||–||$57,047|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||68-70-73-74 (+5)||–||–||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||29||67-67-69-73 (-8)||–||–||$48,910|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-73||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-73||–||–||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-71-70-70 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||72-70-72-78 (+4)||–||–||$43,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||–||–||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||69-73-70-72 (E)||–||–||$24,960|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-72||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||74-67-72-70 (-5)||–||–||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||68-69-71-71 (-9)||–||–||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from