In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Stenson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Henrik Stenson odds for the Valero Texas Open
Stenson’s recent form
- Stenson has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Stenson has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he’s made the cut.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Stenson at the Valero Texas Open
- Stenson has one top-20 finish in his last two trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 18th.
- Stenson made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Stenson finished 18th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set to play at a longer 7,494 yards.
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) checks in at 7,494 yards, 123 yards longer than the average course Stenson has played over the past year (7,371 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henrik Stenson 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-69-73 (-7)||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||70-69-70-72 (-3)||$17,706|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-76||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||73-71||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Stenson’s 57th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Valspar Championship (Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead), March 17-20).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from