Henrik Stenson enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +50000 odds to win after he missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Henrik Stenson odds for the Masters Tournament
Stenson’s recent form
- Stenson hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 23rd.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Stenson has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- In his last five appearances, he finished -11 relative to par in his only made cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Stenson at the Masters Tournament
- Over Stenson’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 21st.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Stenson last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of 69.9 strokes per round, while Augusta National Golf Club has a recent scoring average of 71.9 per round, or -0.3.
- The average course Stenson has played over the past year has been 155 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 281.7 strokes and an average score of -2.4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henrik Stenson 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||78-75||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||85-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||73-75||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from